Forum Większe piersi Strona Główna Większe piersi

Naturalne metody powiększania piersi i nie tylko :)

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

With the laughter of the children

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Większe piersi Strona Główna -> Sprawy dotyczące forum
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ylq
Forumowy Dzidziuś
Forumowy Dzidziuś

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 22, 2018 01:58    Temat postu: With the laughter of the children Odpowiedz z cytatem

With the laughter of the children; accompanied by the crisp sound of firecrackers; followed by colorful fireworks Cigarettes Cheaper, the Spring Festival quietly arrived.hehe..." The crisp doorbell screamed in a hurry. I opened the door. It turned out that the cousin came back to the Spring Festival! Grandma and grandfather can be diligent! Busy to dump the dumplings and minced meat on the table, and also brought a bowl of clear water. There was a dollar coin on the table. The curious cousin asked inexplicably: "Grandma, what is this?" Dumplings -" Grandma said while busy. "Dumplings, I have to pack!" The cousin looked very excited. "I want to pack, we have to pack!" I, cousin and cousin are not to be outdone. I started the package. I saw my grandmother picking up a dumpling skin, holding it in the palm of my hand, picking up the chopsticks, adding some meat, rubbing some water, and pinching my left hand. A small and exquisite dumpling was born. I thought to myself: This is a piece of cake for me! I clumsily pinched a dumpling skin Carton Of Marlboro Reds, the dumpling skin was cold and cold, really comfortable! Then I added a large piece of meat to the white tender dumplings with chopsticks. I dipped some water and squeezed it. The meat stuffing seemed to be against me. I had a pointed little head. I was The first time to make dumplings, seeing such a situation, first of all, I was stunned. The second reaction was to quickly pinch and pinch the side, but the other side was broken Cigarette Online. I went to pinch it and pinched it, but this The side was broken again. After several round trips, I was so anxious that I was so sweaty that I was a little overwhelmed. I rubbed my face and looked up to ask my grandmother. Everyone laughed loudly - I turned into a big face.ockroach that trimmed the flower branches in the yard heard it and heard the news. I thought that his technique of making dumplings was not much better than me, but then it completely dispelled this idea. He is a master of dumplings, and he has three or four dumplings. I was not convinced, picked up a dumpling skin, caught a large amount of meat, and licked some water, and shouted at the side of the bag: "I want to exceed the skill of the cockroach -" the big words have not finished Marlboro Cigarettes Online, the meat is another brain I took it out and made everyone laugh again! "Oh, oh, I remember this! I forgot to put on the coin!" said the grandmother, patted her head in a naughty manner. Said, her left hand topi, the right hand stuffing, by the way put the coin into the stuffing, cousin holding a small head, mischievously asked: "Grandma, why put coins in the dumpling stuffing?" "You do not know Who, if you eat this dumpling with coins, who will take the Open the food!" The grandfather came to the table with a bowl of hot dumplings. Our naughty children were rushing to grab the dumplings and wanted to eat the dumplings with coins. I want to go red and make a fortu the cousin spit out a coin in the mouth, so that my cousin and cousin's chin almost touched the table, "Oh! Qian Zhi will go to Hongyun this year, make a fortune!" Grandma still Longly Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, the whole family laughed happily, and the laughter flew out the window, flying farther and farther...
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Paź 22, 2018 01:58    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Większe piersi Strona Główna -> Sprawy dotyczące forum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: