Forum Większe piersi Strona Główna Większe piersi

Naturalne metody powiększania piersi i nie tylko :)

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Air Jordan 13 black cat

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Większe piersi Strona Główna -> Poznajmy się
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Alma Rob
Forumowy Dzidziuś
Forumowy Dzidziuś

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 12, 2018 04:04    Temat postu: Air Jordan 13 black cat Odpowiedz z cytatem

For the Air Jordan 13 black cat first time ever, the Air Jordan 11 Low Columbia/University Blue will be releasing once again after its original debut back 2001, sixteen years ago. This retro icon replaces the original s ballistic mesh upper with premium leather, combined with a vibrant university blue patent overlay that is perfect for summer. A white midsole unit and classic translucent outsole completes the overall design. Look for the sneaker in adult ($175) and GS ($130) sizes at select Nike stores and online on April 15.Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 11 Low Columbia (2017) launch page now for more images, the latest information and release details.

Things aren t looking too good for all that have the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 Pink on their wish list and can t fit into a GS size. DJ Khaled recently had a brief interview with Jordan Brand. Of course they talked about sneakers, but the Air Jordan 13 bred one tidbit that had everybody talking was the fact that Khaled said that the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 Pink releasing later on this year will only do so in GS sizing. This broke the internet. Me, in my house, on my way to the press conference to announce the Air Jordan 13 chicago title of my album, Grateful. I remember calling Reggie [Saunders], I was like,  Yo Reggie, imma wear a pink suit at the Beverly Hills Hotel for my press conference. Do you have any pink J s?

That morning, I was surprised with some pink  Don C s . I didn t know that they only making these for kids. It makes the shoe 10 times more exclusive even though they re already exclusive. They re pink  Don C s . I haven t seen them. I haven t even seen Don C with them. I got a Air Jordan 13s chance to wear them and it was a big day for me, and I m grateful for y all sending me that pair. I guess we re not going to be seeing all-Pink outfits this Summer, right? Damn. No word on when the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 Pink GS will be dropping but we re pretty sure that info will soon be provided as well.Follow our Just Don x Air Jordan 2 Pink (Arctic Orange) hub page as more info begins to surface.

Introduced in 1998, the Air Jordan 13 Low Brave Blue makes its triumphant return after almost twenty years.Reflective of the original pair, the sneaker is defined by an official palette of brave blue, metallic silver and black  in particular, reflective brave blue mesh drapes the upper, while black nubuck and leather comprises the remainder.Finishing details include metallic silver Jumpman on the upper ankle and a contrasting white sole unit. Look for it at Nike and JB retailers starting Saturday, April 8 for $175.Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 13 Low Brave Blue launch page now for more imagery, the latest info and release details.

First reported of its upcoming arrival this past September 2016, new detailed imagery of the all black Jordan 13 Air Jordan 11 Low GS Blue Moon is provided, following its first full reveal last month. Suggested to be exclusive for kids only, the sneaker is essentially defined by the blue moon tone covering its upper. Unlike traditional patent leather variations of the silhouette, this version incorporates a mixture of suede, alongside a cracked leather mudguard. Slight pearlized blue accents are scattered throughout for additional vibrancy, while a crisp white midsole unit and icy translucent outsole caps off the design. Priced at $130, you can expect to find this pair [img]http://www.lexingtonfunfest.com/images/large/air jordan 13 black cat-380vqd.jpg[/img] at select JB and Nike retailers starting Saturday, April 22.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Gru 12, 2018 04:04    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Większe piersi Strona Główna -> Poznajmy się Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: